About the author
Who is the Pro Video Advisor and the author of 10 Must Have Shots?
Sam’s Lake – Assistant Editor
My Father and the Man in Black – On-line Editor
The Kerplunks – Get Creative DVD (Director/editor of 10 music videos)
Designing Spaces – Director/Editor of 24 episodes of a local design show
Alan Bishop – Survivor/Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge
Marty Brenneis – Star Wars Empire Strikes Back
Carl Miller – Pirates of the Carribean
Christian Slater – Alone in the Dark
Al Harlow – Prism
KernerCam 3D Camera
3 point lighting kit
Final Cut Pro 7
10 Must Have Video Shots
by Frederic Robinson
This web-book quickly and easily shows you:
- How to include your audience by setting the scene
- What and why certain camera angles are more effective in telling your story
- How to use foreshadowing and b-roll shots to make your videos appear professional
- How to wrap-up and end your video with a lasting impact on viewers
The techniques I describe in this web-book are easy to understand, compact and use pictures showing you what a difference these tips can make. You’ll soon understand these "must have video shots" and know when to use them. Videos that used to feel like an assortment of clips will now have a creative feel that leaves viewers feeling emotional and excited.
Just knowing these tips makes shooting video much more fun and creative. Whether shooting with a smartphone (iPhone/Android), DSLR, or Handy-cam you'll instantly be rewarded in the videos you create.
Start creating compelling scenes and remarkable videos today!
* Price may be lower with promo code. Price also includes 1 year of access to exclusive content.